Irrigation Services Answering Service & Receptionist Services
Do you find yourself missing calls while on a job? Owning an Irrigation Service & Supply business keeps you out of the office most of the day, making it hard to always be able to answer the phone. The majority of business transactions take place with a phone call. A missed phone call means lost business, lost revenue, and a lost customer for life. With a live 24/7 answering service your calls will always be answered no matter when your customers are calling. Kelley’s offers bilingual agents making your business accessible to both English and Spanish speaking clients, vendors and employees.
Here are a few benefits of using Kelley’s Answering Service whether your business is small or large:
- Appointment Scheduling: By allowing our agents to schedule appointments it gives you more time to manage your crews on location, or meet with a client. Appointment information will be sent immediately via email to you and the client. Additionally you will both receive a reminder email when the appointment approaches. If a client cancels or changes an appointment an email notification will also be sent.
- No Additional Staffing: Our agents work remotely for you and your business. By having an answering service there is no need to hire additional office staff to answer your phones and schedule your appointments. Let Kelley’s answer the call so you can run your business.
- Cost Effective: Kelley’s charges by time, you are only paying for the agent’s time you use. No expensive equipment to buy or install, and you have the flexibility of changing your package at any time. Or sign up for our auto-assign and Kelley’s system will calculate the minutes used at the end of each month and put you in the correct package for that month at no additional cost.
- Absence Management: Have employees calling in sick or late to work, no problem our agents can take the call and relay it to the correct supervisor right away. Our answering service is not only here to help with your customers but also your staff.
- Are you a larger company? With an on-call staff member at night? Let us screen the urgent calls from the office calls. Then dispatch out your staff for the urgent calls only.
Let Kelley’s answer your phones day or night, before and after business hours or at times when it may be dangerous for you to pick up the phone. Whether your business is seasonal or year round, we are here to help your business grow!
Kelley’s Irrigation Services Answering Service & Offsite Receptionists, Call or Email today for more information!