Kelley’s Secure Messaging & Secure Messaging Plus
Text messaging is becoming the preferred communication method among business and healthcare professionals. It’s convenient, quick and less invasive than a phone call. Kelley’s offers two different Secure Messaging Solutions. Both Secure Messaging and Secure Messaging Plus are HIPAA-compliant making it so you are able to exchange sensitive information via text with your peers, office and Answering Service.
- The Secure Messaging Solutions offers message encryption during transport, and decryption upon receipt.
- Receive device-to-device communication with no requirement to log in to a server or website.
- The Apps allows password protection for messages stored on your devices.
- Providers no longer need to call in to clear a message with the Answering Service, they can simply message back saying they received the message or even file the message themselves.
With the Secure Messaging Apps users are notified when a message they sent has been received, opened and/or read by the recipient. All activity between the contact center and each device is tracked with time stamps. Secure Messaging and Secure Messaging Plus allows doctors, nurses and staff to stay connected while on the go.
Secure Messaging App was the first to be released and it is compatible with iOS, Android and Blackberry devices. Only one device is allowed per registration number. Text messages are all that can be sent back and forth, no attachments or voice messages are able to be sent. This messaging platform works well for businesses that only text message and do not need any additional features.
Since the release of the original Secure Messaging App they have come out with the Secure Messaging Plus App.
- With the new app you can have three different iOS or Android devices registered, including tablets or smart phones it can even be accessed via the Web.
- Sending image attachments and voice messages is also a feature available with the Plus.
- Users cannot forward, copy, save, and/or print messages, preventing sensitive information from being passed on to individuals who should not see it.
Secure Messaging Plus also allows users to determine when a sent message expires. Secure Messaging Plus can be beneficial to providers who are out of the office and need to be sent a copy of an x-ray or labs from the office.
Call Kelley’s today to find out how your business can receive a registration number and start using Secure Messaging or Secure Messaging Plus.