Small Business’ still need a Telephone Answering Service!
Small Business owners traditionally do not have a large budget. Owners handle multiple situations at the same time; Incoming calls, scheduling, meetings, billing.
In today’s society customers are looking for quick responses to their calls, emails, & texts. In order to close the new sale and maintain current client’s owners are required to be available 24/7. This often times means they answer their cell phone off hours. Never getting a break for down time, family time and reduce the stress of handling so many balls up in the air at once.
An article published by Richard Duncan “Why your Small Business Still Needs a Telephone Answering Service” hits on similar points.
Partner with a professional answering service and small business owners can trust their customers and calls are handled professionally, accurately & timely.
The Benefits of Telephone Answering Service:
- Plans start as low as $35 per month
- Customer Service:
- A friendly & knowledgeable offsite receptionist to handle and dispatch your calls.
- Available 24/7:
- Daytime, After Hours, Weekends, Holidays & Overflow Calls.
- Appointment Scheduling:
- Do you make more money attached to the phone scheduling the appointment or actually AT the appointment! Let an answering service handle the intake call.
- Time Management Resource:
- As Mr. Duncan explains “Using this type of service puts you in control of your time as a small business and provides a higher quality of life- not only for your company, but for your customers as well”.
- Agents are on our payroll, not yours!
Answering Services have evolved as technology has evolved. Many offer Virtual Receptionist Services, Scheduling, Web Integration, Translation Services, and Call Screening & Routing, integration with voicemail & fax solutions.
Call Kelley’s today to see what Small Business Solutions we can offer your small business!
Kelley’s answers your calls so you can manage your business!